Wednesday, July 30, 2008

College Life II

So damn fcuking boring in the college, i feel most boring in wednesday FULL day class with only and only 1 hour break . Class began at 8am and end at 6pm, but my mum drop me at Disted 7am in the morning , i must wake up at 6am. what the hell just same as the Secondary School life damn boring and tired , still study more than secondary school. after i end my class at 6pm, i called my mum , OMFG she still in house, coming to disted need 20 minutes. I am going to wait 20 more minutes, still got a Fcuking Brother tuition end at 7pm, omg i still need to wait him till 7pm . Damn Tired.......... Study + Do nothing in 13 hours damn tired.

Haiz.................................................

Wishing I can drive to College everyday.
Aww.. Viva When you come ? I'm here waiting for you.

the GP Class make me unhappy today, when Ms Yeoh call me to take the remote control from the college office, the stupid gang started calling me " Chin Peng ", " Momo" . Lolx. who tell you i am Chin Peng my name is Chin Wei Pin dont simply change my name okay? If you feel happy to call my nickname just call FatPin or Sebastian, the most best is ask permission from me . Why c all me Momo i never go there before. The noob Wendy simply say she saw me go before i think she sure got shortsightness, i never went to Penang Clubbing okay ? I just went to KL and Ipoh clubbing. Please show some prof when you saying some people. This scence make me MORE AND MORE HATE COLLEGE .....................
Anyways what is passed is History, Just forget it and Happy go Lucky......
Feng He your Presentation for today topic is Very Good .

No comments: