Monday, August 4, 2008

Lifeless week

Boring boring and boring .. I did nothing in this weekend . Stay at house, facing with my old computer . Lol, I am so lifeless. Keep watch "Stephan Chow" movie and playing with a childish and boring game . So lifeless. My friend have gone to S'wak another one still at kampar not free to back to penang . Beside that my $$ finished used . I poor like shit , want do gigolo also no people want lolx just joking around.
What i waiting so this few week already come. Is the Viva . A white Viva which the colour different with our order due to silver need wait 1 month more. haiz forget it . My sister own this car "What the Fcuk" my mother put this car as my sister name. lolx, just put my name on the insurance for this car, what for nothing 1 . anyways i am aiming for my dream car. I felt more happy to drive my OLD PERDANA which is 2000cc rather than driving 1000cc viva . Hahaha i am looking for PERFORMANCE .
This few days i keep playing sport with some friend. Means playing badminton and ping pong (table tennis). Make me feel very tired, and sweating alot . In College i keep on playing ping pong , my friends all keep smash me , without giving any chance for me to play. Haiz I must learn how to defend their SMASH . Badminton, i feel myself does not have powerful energy to SMASH or hit further . The cloth which i wearing make me feel uncomfortable when playing.
My specticles was broke OMG when my friend Shy Kai smash in front of me, but just a little bit damages.

No comments: