Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympic Month + Semester Break

When the Olympic started, i was started my college 1 week break. Wow, it seems like very good, but the astro channel all OLYMPIC OLYMPIC and OLYMPIC. lolx no other nice movie, if got my grandma, cousin keep want to watch the Olympic. Haiz i have force to gaming everyday, sometimes i have scolded by my mum due to playing too much GAMES, and asked me to do this and that . Haiz.... I know i am the only person can be called by MEN when my father have go to work, but when he back he also do nothings because he quite busy morning between 6 to 8 must go to Taiping driving 30minutes car from penang to taiping . Still need to take care of his office and site for extraction sand. Therefore i am the only MEN , need to do alot things . Change filter from the water pump , change the light , swept the floor, clean the floor, and sometimes maybe go to MARKET to buy some stuff to cook. Haizzzzz ........ Why so unfair, why like this why like that .

Yesterday, i was attend to Malaysian Study class. When i entered class, i shocked . There all some guys and girl, shouting Momo .... Momo .. Make me shy . I take a sit and start studying my SUN ZI's Art of War. wow that is nice and learn alot how to Planning, Make decision, how to move or stop . It just like doing business, very useful. The class only hv 5 boy and the rest are the girl OMG why the boy so lazy .... Disappointed . Then today, i also continue study my SUN ZI's Art of War , then the Harjit Singh start giving out the tips . OMG he give like not giving. Just like going to there wasting my time . When i grab my beg and started to walk out from class. Harjit Singh asked " Chin Wei Pin where are you going , now you still can't back, if you walk out your attendance will from tick to become 0 . Then sitting there and waiting . He very wasting my time, dont know what he thinking.

Tonight, i was watched 2 match of badminton by Malaysia's Player. Women Singles Quarter Final Ms Wong Miu Choo , and Mens Double Quarter Final by Mr Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Hwa . Both of them losing 2 match straight . Haiz whats a shame for the Malaysian, but WongMC did play well in her match, however she still lose in 2nd match 29-27 . Making me disapointed to Malaysian. I called Wendy i just realise that Malaysia just get 1st Gold Medal frm swimming . Wow it is great. At here i wishing Lee Chong Wei, to get GOLD MEDAL in MEN Single.

Beside that, i was happy because i just lost 4.5kg through this week keeping fits . Haha. I was proud of that wishing me will going on the losing my weight .

No comments: