Tuesday, July 29, 2008

College Life

wow it is quite boring in the college when no friends in the college. Playing Ping Pong , Going to class , Studying in Library or Looking at the girl , Lolx that is the College life for all the man i think included me . Looking at girl , lolx i rarely did it unless it is deeply sexy or beautiful. The hall always full with the business people "marketing" at there but most of them are aiming the girl as there customer lolx. where are the boy ? Ping Pong table full with alot people playing cheat, always use last ball as a reason to play 1st, when lose say life break or last ball people serve the ball . What the hell is them really fucking crazy all people waiting , they just say " LAST BALL " then they play 1st didnt care about other. After lose at a side then go to opposite side and say " LAST BALL" again . What the Fuck them, not only Malay and Indian did that there are also alot Chinese . Those of them "MEMPERSIASUIKAN MARUAH KAUM KITA".

Today i was quite unhappy, the project i did most but my marks lowest . The NOOB FCUKER, ah long didnt do anythings still get marks high than me, make me more and more angry . When do project ask him do a little noob things also don't know. Giving him guide still reply me i dono how to do . When called him want to teach him , he sleeping . What the Fcuk , i so fat even like a pig still not sleep that much , the noob fella so thin always sleep and play with girl . In this sence, the word pig should not called the Fats people is the people who lazy like the noob ah long. Sleep, eat; eat, sleep, Nothing else. Still acting infront of the girl that he do alot, ask him do abit things like want to kill the team leader- Vishnu. So stupid, i am hate the group work. Fuck them off.
National studies class so boring, today i did nothing there after i know my result so sux just playing handphone games in the class and shout , playing with each others. Take a look to front and side lolx i am the corner one , all slept , there are some not sleeping but the chatting , i think no one is listening to the lecturer.

GP class also boring, there are meaningless to study it . I hate english why must i take GP. Go the class also dont know what the hell the teacher saying, i know my standard of english very Poor. I have my idea to write the essay but the problem is i dont know who to elaborate and have alot grammer mistake . Oh may goodness, today is the 2nd times to get the gred U. wow it is undergrade means fail . My result from D-E-U lolx. There are some fella complaining about my head his big blocking his view, it is okay to me . I proud of that, because this is what my dad and mum giving me i could not change it , it is "fixed variables". Fixed means fix cannot be change, so you want complain just like the Irwin, "eh you block my view can you switch or change your place" dont like the girl Wendy i heared that she tell to Bak Bak that my head too big then blocking his view. I hate people say my bad on my back, any problem no matter it is bad or good, just say infront of me or shut your fcuking mouth up.

THIS IS THE COLLEGE LIFE IN THE FREAKING SMALL COLLEGE - DISTED

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun so angry lar..cheer up..hehe..have fun k..dun scold scold..

Sebastian Chin said...

lolx my marks is 37 nia that stupid fella all get +- 40 can i stop scolding them ?