Monday, July 28, 2008

Bad news - good news = (Bad-good)news = Special News

First, Happy Birthday to you, Elain . Wish you happy and can found ur "GOLDEN RICE". Next Goodbye and good luck to Jimmy Chin , wish you happy study in Sarawak- Curtin College, when u back dont forget go CLUBBING .

Haiz...... what the hell , saturday early morning/ midnight which is 4pm after chatting 2hour with my OLD Kampar Friend Mr Ah Lean Yi. I have a car racing with a Chio Bu , well i am leading first but in the end i lost her . What the Hell is going on. Proton Perdana with 140 km/h also lose a Noob Noob Proton Tiara .... I just wonder to know how to write the word "SHAME".

Today i sent my laptop to repair, OMG the technicians dont know how to repair, then he go format my PC , but himself dont have CDs to format still asking a backup CDs for me. What a noob Shop it is "SenQ". The laptop i think just bought at Thursday, you can imagine how noob the laptop is, just few days then got problem, Guys beware "Acer" . Don't know this is because my bad luck or the laptop noob.

Bad News + without Good News , without = -
=Bad News + (- Good News)
=Bad News - Good News
= (Bad - Good) News
= Special News

No comments: