Thursday, July 24, 2008

It is a Bad Day

Haiz, I know my father got some trouble in his company, but what can i do to help. What? What ? I can just at here Supporting him, dont keep quarrel with brother when he back . Haiz... i wish i can go to help him solve the problem. Father Gambateh (加油).
At College, The Fcuker (Vishnu , Baboo , Darvin ) the a$sHole keep calling me Chin Peng. I'm not Chin Peng, he also No relationship with me Okay?? I'm not Chin Peng. Yet i'm open minded to all of you whether what you want to call me. Before you kidding someone can you feel how sad and disappointed he is??? Dont take my name play la . You can call me FatPin or anythings relates my body . But Chin Peng is out of my range non-relationship with me felt very happy to say me is it ?? !@#$%^&* You all who call me Chin Peng ...
Still got, when i go back to Heng Ee with good mood, suddenly one teacher come tell me you grow fat abit , and come another 1 you grow fat , Oh my god alll telling the same things ..... Just Chin Oy Mei , Ms Chan Lay Cheng , Tan Siok Hoon , Beh Woey Woey , and someone forget her name no say me fat and very take care where i going . Stupid Lee Khiam Seng walk come with 1 sentences " 你肥了很多" (you grow fat already) what the hell is going on can't u be quiet ...
They spoiled my day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they juz comment u lar
so u muz reduce ur calories

Sebastian Chin said...

hahah i reduced 2 kg lo