Sunday, January 17, 2010

Random

Finally, i can rest for tomorrow after 3 weeks plus, non-stop working.
If got "The Best Worker of The Month" I think no one could get it, other than me.
Hahaha ... I'm Boasting , but then tomorrow I will be rest.
So, what will I do on my holiday ?
I planning for tomorrow event.
Morning, bring my grandma to Market.
Then, go swim for 30min and bring the kids and grandma for breakfast.
After that, Shop for my Cloth and Pants ... (Maybe Sunway Piramid / MidValley , no more Pavillion/Sg Wang/Times Square)
I went to Pavilion until I could close my eye and walk on there.
Times Sqare too ...
Sg Wang's Cloth quality very cheap or not good...
So prefer going to some special place...
I'm planning to buy a long sleeve shirt , and short jeans pants. If i could found, slippers too ...
Haha ... wish I could found my things !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did anyone know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.