Friday, January 22, 2010

Hurray !!!

Afer waiting for ...
3 weeks ...
20 days ...
I received a call from Metropolitan College.
And I has been confirmed from Curtin University to study at Metro with Twinning Program.
At the moment, I am very happy, just feel like the earth lost its gravity.

Yesterday, I went to Metro for the enrolment things .
I could choose my own time-table .
Wow, that nice.
Just like going to tuition.
More Freedom.
I choose all course which have class on tuesday to thursday, so I have more free time on weekends. Which means Friday after 12pm I have no class to attend until Tuesday.

1March is the 1st day to attend to Metro ...
I can't wait for it ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what, use Bluetooth blocker to disable all secret transmitters in your home or office.