Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back to Penang

I'm now in Penang, actually it is not too happy.
When I reached Penang.
Got scold by Mum, due to my mum gone emo-ing, because quarrel with my dad.
My dad, having big pressure on his factory.
I think, what he want is , supporter .
Yes ! He need supporter. And I'm the supporter. No matter what decision, you made, I'll support you too, because you're my Dad.
Sometimes, my Mum having conflict with my dad.
Dad having pressure, when he working. House, yes house, is the place for he to rest.
But Mum keep asking the same question as the Shared-partners asking.
Make Dad have more pressure.
Actually, I want to ask, "is it you need me to go and help you?"
I'm long in KL, i think few month already, I didn't saw my family.
Why ? When i back, i saw this kinds of reaction ? Why ?
At the moments they quarrel, I felt just, like a cold wind blow into my heart ...

Dad, be relax... and take care of your cough ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey your website is nice
Check at this crazy emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/8b9p65