Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Superman is SICK

Finally, I'am fall into sick...
Sore throat, Flu, Cough and many more
I was thinking, it is the god giving me permission to rest ?
Although I have a long long holiday in the past few month,
I don't think I fully utilize it to relax and rest.
I just fully utilize it to WORK WORK and WORK ...
Should think to rest for the next time.
For now, I'm stressing with the Assignment.
WORKLOAD, it was so many assignment for me in this semester.
WEEK BY WEEK ... either this or that...
Plus, I can't rest in the weekends.
I've to work for my Uncle. WALAOEHHHH ... see no rest again...

This few days, I just sleep and sleep and sleeep... no matter how much i sleep, i still sleepy ... is it i going turn into sleepy man ?
NONONO
alot things are waiting me, i can't be so lazy !!!
I wanna be SUPERMAN, yea SUPERMAN ...
then, i have no need to sick....

Okay, back to bed. bye

No comments: