Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm back

I have recover my blogs, after a month. 
Because i wanted to try somethings. If I fail to try it. 
Then I'll delete again. 

okay, simple ramdom updates. 

I am having my 1 month holiday, after the exam. 
I have no pressure at the 2 subject, but STRESS like a SHIT in the MACROECONOMICS. 
This have creates a bad habit for me. SMOKE !!! 
Luckily, i still manage to stop it... I'm not addicted lo =D
Actually after the Macro, I feel that, I am lighter, no stress at all. 
Maybe the next 2 papers are easy. 
1st things I do, after I came out from the hall was. 
SENT THE CIGARETTE TO THE TRASH !!! hahaha

okay, don't talk about that... 
I went to Malacca with Andrew and Yin, after my last paper. too bad, someone didn't join us.
I ate a lot of food there, such as layer cakes, sate celup, chicken rice ball and etc etc... 
We went there just for few hours.. haha 4-10.30 then back to Subang.. 

last weekends, i was attend to the Millionaire Mind Intensive.. i will further explain about it on next update.
 

No comments: