Sunday, February 27, 2011

Moved to Subang

Finally, i do move to subang.
Thanks my housemate, Angie for helping me to cleaning my room ... thanks you.
If not, I wait this 2 fella (Qi and Na), I don't think i can settle it so fast.
Yet, thanks 3 of you for accompany me to Carrefour to buy my stuff.
Hahaha

Now i want to complaining about the traffic in M'sia.
Yesterday, I was driving "HIGH-SPEED" in North-South Highway (0-10km/h).
I am stucked in the highway for 1 hours because of 1 accident...
Beisdes that, PEOPLES can you get some money to buy a card, which called as "Touch N Go" ... Did you know that, all of you that line-up on the Cash Counter have made the Highways traffic Jam badly ?
I don't think that was expansive, just 10 bucks will do...
so Please get one to "SAVE OUR TRAFFIC".
Save your time and ours too...

\

No comments: