Thursday, December 2, 2010

My ESPRIT Diariess 2011

Yeahhh !!!
I get this Diaries from ESPRIT
*Front Cover
*Back Cover
Today, I went shopping...
Actually is ain't shopping...
Because I bought NOTHING =(
But, I get this diaries...
Hehe,
I help my mum to buy jacket and bag
What I get is this diaries and RM50 voucher =D
hehehe...
actually still have a tote bag...
but is for girl, so my sister took it
Besides that,
Thanks You
My 10th bro,
Liew Shan Qi aka 637
for treat me my breakfast...
"Ampang Yong TaFu"
hehe...
Time to comment on the FOOD ... XD
The FOOD is CHEAP AND IN BIG SIZE...
So, it is worth to eat...
Summore, the frying "sui kao"
*i dunno what it called in english" is it Dumpling ???
is cruchy and nice...
The Tafu and others ...
the Meat is nice to eat, smooth and good in taste =D
OVERALL, you guys can try this at Ampang !!!
Don't ASK ME WHERE..
Because I dunno where is it...
=P
Call Shan Qi la, if you want to know =D

No comments: