Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Monday's whole day out

Monday, waked up at 7 somethings in the morning.
Yea, waking up so early in my holiday, because someone want to treat me BaKuTeh.
Me, whye Siong and peilyn go all the way down to Klang to eat BaKuTeh.
The 1st time we go Klang by ourselves, so my stupid dumb shit iPhone's Papago guiding us to there.
It manage to bring us there, but in between it bring us to "Holland".
The BaKuTeh is nice, the taste is different with Subang, Kepong and Penang's BaKuTeh.

PS : Subang have nice BaKuTeh? Hahaha

After BaKuTeh, we bought vege-pau and WanTanMee, which I don't think the WanTanMee is nice, I only think the wantan is above average ni. Kepong and Penang's Taman Free School WanTanMee are nicer.
Stay an hour in uzhing house. Watching Sex and the city. And listening how uzhing be DaiKaJie in her house. Hahahahaahah keep shouting here and there.

After that, we 3 meet up Amy and Weiwen at Pyramid to watch next three days. The movie is nice, it really makes you to follow every parts and the story lines are unpredictable.

Next, I went to meet up Joo Ann at Bukit Jalil. Yes again, the papago bring me to holland again!! We went to pavilion, eat SnowFlake. Then walk around and camwhore with the christmas deco in pavilion. Continue with Another movie for today, unstoppable.

I've enjoy the day of hanging out for the whole day.
A day relax, before I continue working =)

*no photo, because I don't know how to upload photo using iPhone to update blog.

Bye, continue working :(

No comments: