Sunday, June 6, 2010

Study Break

1st day of study break, I not even touch my paper and read up a single word.
Can any readers tell me, how can i change my mood to study mood ?
I might learn Jocelyn that, set a target to motivate ourself ...
She is motivating herself by 2 weeks more, study and study ... just 2 weeks and she will back to her hometown...
But this seems like not working on me... because I am not that homesick ... and I just went back my hometown last week.
So what can i set to motivate myself to study in this study break ?
Last time, my mum will awards me, if I score an A, but not now ....

hmmm... should I set ... After this 2 weeks .... I can go shopping ??? travel ??? sleep ??? or do whatever ???

Hopefully I can just rest for only 3 days and continue study, make use of the free time of study break ...

No comments: