Tuesday, June 1, 2010

in KL

After few days rest and chill around the island with my fren in Penang ...
I am back to KL ...

Before I reached KL, i having baskin robbin's ice cream with Kevin in Tapah ... which no need to line up to buy the ice -cream ... hehe ^^ such a nice place... Since yesterday was 31 May so got 31% discount ... in town or anywhere sure got alot people line up to purchase the ice-cream ... But NOT IN THE HIGHWAY .. hehe

After I reach my house's car park ... Wrong estimation, caused my kissed someone accidentally ... I bang someones car ... But then my car have no scratch but the car did !!! So, I didnt not move my car to park others place, and I just leave my car to park at there ... since my car have no scratches, so they don't have any prove to say I bang their car ... hehe ... I'm so evil ... and no one will still park here, if they bang someones car ... Did I found guilty ? >.< my fren asked me. But I dont think so ... because he park so near to my place ...

The Exam, is just around the corner ( 2 weeks more) and I need to start study already ... Anyone can guide me how to get me away from facebook ??? Facebook is just like a drug, which is danger than cigarette and pills ... It makes you to addict it and keep on online and stay infront of the "BOOK" ..

Okay, thats all ... need to turn my mood to study mood ... see ya

No comments: