Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Curve

Still Holiday ... Today, I didn't go to work, because I need a rest ...
A rest that can let me watch movie, chat with friend and sit at home do nothing ...

I go watch Knight and Day with Jiri and Ming at the curve.

This Movie, is quite nice but I can't watch it clearly and nicely...

You know ? I throw my right contact lens because, it cause my eye itchy and I took it out, and fail to put it back. Therefore ... I'm left one eye.

So whole movie ... I use clear left eye and blurr right eye to watch... Haha, So weird is it ... no choice ... I don't want to wear spectacles...

After that, having Dinner at MidValley with Ming !!! GOODBYE MING FEI CHU ... haha, he went back to his hometown already.

When I reached my home, I feel so boring ... I have nothing to do others than playing facebook and Football Manager 2010 ... Yes, and the FIFA ...

Okay ... thats all ... I don't know whats wrong with my stomach ... So Pain !!! Keep running to toilet ... AGAIN NOW !!! Shit u stomach !!!

No comments: