Monday, March 23, 2009

A Day with alot Frenz

Today is today . lolx
Today I reached college at 9.30am, but my class started at 1pm.
Wtf !!! I went there so early...
Due to Douglas tell me want to do 1 set pass year paper.
However when i reached there, he still haven reach there.
Waiting and waiting ,
Chit & Chat with Sattish and Starring on girls. (because today have newcomers "new intake")
Jessica came, using his beg to hit my back, ask where douglas is.
Then I continue doing my Further Maths pass year while looking at the new comers.
After that, Ter Shern came, who are the birthday boy.
Then Me , Jessica , Ter Shern and Long go to gurney to have lunch.
After that, Mei Xun, Douglas, Lucas and etc etc come to join us.
We go to Chopper Board have our delicious lunch.
At there I met Yun Ren , who are my secondary school classmate.
I have my lunch with a set of Black Pepper Chicken Rice.
The way i going to Long's car,
I saw kee loon came to gurney with his frenz.
Then go back to college and continue for my 2x2 hour lecture class.
Thats all for my today .

No comments: