Monday, March 9, 2009

Further Maths

Further Mathematics so hard .
1 question wasted my time to think,
Yet still don't know how to do.
Looking on it feel like easy,
When go touch it,
You feel the pain,
However No Pain No Gain.
Wasted 2 hour on it,
Doing research and study,
Still can't get the correct answer.
Oh My God,
It just like wasting time.
1 more question,
Using 1 hour to do it,
But i can did it,
Just 80% of the question.
Haiz ...
How i gonna to pass this subject ?
God please save me ...
Mr Chan are you my god ?
Pay 80% concentration on your class,
Still don't know how to do.
I stop playing ping pong,
while class is on,
However it seem like,
still can't improve my level of Further Maths.
Going to give it up,
but i felt not worth,
Continue ?
Make me suffer.

So Can You Tell Me How ???

Proceed to other question,
I felt that ,
there are some question;
I know how to do.
Wakaka...
At least still got 20% hope on it.
Wish So...
Next week small test at least can have a single pass .
And Aiming a B for it on A level.

HERE I COME FURTHER MATHS

No comments: