Saturday, March 28, 2009

Be A Day of Transporter

Last night, slept at 12.00am
3am waked up
then,
fall asleep back.
3.30 then wake up again
go bath.

THEN BEGINs
The LIFE OF TRANSPORTER OF THE DAY
Drive my Perdana
Mission 1
Fetch my aunties and cousins
Mission 2
Go to Sg Pinang (Balik Pulau) to take food and silver papers
Mission 3
Mourn my grandpa's dad
&
My lovely Grandpa
[Grandpa I miss you]
Mission 4
Go back to Sg Pinang
which are my grandma's house
enjoy my breakfast.
Mission 5
Sent one of my aunty back to her home
Mission 6
Go get the silver papers from theirs house
Mission 7
Go to Union there
Mourn my uncle and god-sister
Mission 8
Sent them back
(Is Dam Unhappy with the Traffic)
THE END
Time Taken
4am-1.30pm
Now i am dam tired and tired and tired !!!
They still complaining my driving skill.
Free of charge still KPKB.
lolx
Anyways it is a day of Cheng Beng
and i must did it
to respect
my lovely Grandpa

No comments: