Monday, December 21, 2009

My 19th Birthday

Thanks to All my friend and colleague.
Specially for those who make use your time to celebrate with me.
And thanks to those who sent me greeting through SMS, or Facebook.
Still got some who greet me lately.

My Cakes
Mei Xun, Jessica, Shu Ven , Me
Ming Yeong, Benjoon, Kerk Wei, Beh and Me

I am quite enjoy in the 1st day and 2nd day Party.
But feel like some disappointed.
There are someone who promised me that "it" will come.
But then,
when I called "it" never reply.
Sigh...
Never mind may be "it" already forget me this little character.

Another one,
My stupid brother also forget my birthday.
Not even he, still my grandma.
She also forget.
What the Heck,
I just the next day, after her birthday.
Like that also forget.
Really Speechless with it.

Finally,
A words thanks,
to all of my friend who greet me.
either very close, or just met once.
At least,
Still have you all,
who remember my birthday.


No comments: