Thursday, December 24, 2009

Beggars

My uncle, left me in front of Wisma Sime Darby.
When i was try to cross the road using the bridge.
A "Ah Kua" walked come.
And start begging money from me.
Ah Kua: Boys , can you give Kak abit money. Actually I from penang, I have insufficient money to go back Seremban, can I borrow some from you.
Me: eerrr ...
Ah Kua: Never mind I will return you tomorrow, you just give me your phone number.
Me: No need la.
Ah Kua: Where are you from ?
Me : Penang
Ah Kua : Penang where ? I'm from Padang Tembak
Me : Farlim
Ah Kua: oh, then we both from Penang, can you tolong Kak , to go back seremban.
Me : errr..
Ah Kua: What is your name?
Me: Help People no need to leave the name. ( Why Must I give you my name?)
I keep walking and it keep following .
Then,
Ah Kua : So, can you give me ?
At the end, I saw this Ah Kua , I'm very gerli . So I gave rm10 for her , then I ran to take LRT to work.

Sianzz la...
Want to beg money from me nia ...
Say la ...
I sure give one ...
Talk alot non-sense, treat me like a fool.
I think after i give, it sure say " Haha , stupid fella , so easy to get rm10".

Never mind
Either I do it right or wrong, my god will see it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: