Monday, September 14, 2009

Kulim Opening Fair

This is a rushing fair !!!
Thursday, when I was in KL doing somethings,
suddenly i received a message from Yvonne that,
"there is a fair from Friday to Sunday".
After that ,
I reconfirm by calling to her,
then i borrow my uncle car , drive back to take my beg.
Then come back to Penang.

[Friday - Sunday]
1st day ...
Totally GG
So No Comment !!!
We stay in Motel,
Night after dinner and bath,
Me , Shi Jer and Hui sharing opinion on "How to be a Leader"
I have learned alot from them .
Especially from Hui !!!
We chat from 1am -3.30am
After that , we go back to room.
Me and Hui continue chat till 4.30 am.
Then sleep !!!

2nd day ...
I wake up at 9am !!! Slept 4hour ++ ?
It seems like the day of REBORN
My sales not bad, Sold 12 sets of samsung stupid phone .
Besides that, 5 camera also sold by me . ^^

3rd day ...
So Sianz nia !!!
8 Samsung phone {Very Hard to sell. But if really want to sell, I might not enough stock also.}
1 Motorola Phone
And No Camera ...
So bad, why today no people search for camera ???
At the end, we go eat dinner @ 83'C , crap at there till 1am +++
then back to penang.

Okay it is too late.
I will be not free within this week...
I will go to Bukit Mertajam (BM) to run fair from wednesday to friday .
Tuesday, I might go to help them set up.

And
Please Message Me You Guys Contact, I am totally lost all of it.
Thanks, Your Help will be appreciate by Me ...

No comments: