Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Days @ Kulim

This 3+ 1 days , I was in Kulim's Giant work.
I was in One of the SEC Chain Store.
The people in Kulim , have poor purchasing power.
Credit Card, also don't have.
Interested in Cheap Stuff, Don't interested in expensive things.
This is My Store.
My Phone Store.
This 4 days, i sold
19 Samsung E1070E
1 Motorola W396
1 Motorola VE538
1 Samsung Omnia HD
Between, this few days so less people .
and the poor purchasing power by the kulim people.
I still can sold the Samsung Omnia HD which cost RM 2600.

The Fourth day, I have asked to sell Camera too.
I accidentally sell customer camera wrong price.
X.X
So Sad.
I sold more expansive than the market.
In the Fair, I still can sell so high price.
Definitely, I has been praise by Camera Manager.

This is the MP3 Player Cost RM 299
This is the room.
That I stay for 4days.
It is so small,
and I think it is Malay's Home stay.
The toilet also don't have water heater.
So Cold, when i bath in the morning.
Beside that , the bed also can make some noise .
The last day, my skin was sensitive to the bacteria.
So now my hand is very itchy ...

At there, I met also of people
My Colleague
Khai Ling, Teh , Bryan , Bernice , Mei Ling , Evon, Zer , Siang , Boon , Miss 30,
and Much More ...

2 comments:

Romantiques Live Band said...

Hi Sebastian, so happy that you have made a fantastic start to your sales job in Kulim. But I disagree with you when you say Kulim people has no spending power. Actually they have! They can buy bungalows in Kulim and Kulim Hi-Tech Park. Do you know that there are so many thousand of engineers working in Kulim Hi-Tech Park? And they get quite handsome salaries. Most probably, you have to ask your sales and marketing manager or boss to use some effective marketing strategies to capture the Kulim Hi-Tech Park market. Once done, I hope that you will have a fat Gong Xi Fa Cai angpow for your sky high sales. And don't forget to give me a treat because I gave you a good sales tip! All the best!

Sebastian Chin said...

thx for ur information, between, i hv occurs some problems, therefore i was stop working at there.