Saturday, August 8, 2009

PC Fair [Day 2]

Today, 1 word can explain for today, it is ......

After i parking, i forget to pull out my key.
I just left the key there like that.
Then when i found my key lost .
Thanks Chong Shiann to help me get back my key.

Besides, today our boss set the rules prevent us to KS here and there.
But MORE OF THEM didnt follow the rules ...
Fcuk them la ...
Make me become bo sales....

Another things , i am being played by 1 fcking customer ...
Fcuk you no time .
Play Me ...
Ma Ci Bai you la .
Wish you Pokkai la
Call me test this and that , still promise will buy 1,
at the end hamilan also no buy .
Still make me tiok "K" by someone .

1 more, giving them time for lunch or break .
4 people going together ,
2 department, 2 ppl out .
Becoming No people in the department .
At the end , 1 people come "K" me and another "lao chek" also "K" me
why i keep tiok "K" ....
We all come work together, i make myself be the last one to eat, let them eat 1st.
Also got "K" by someone.
They eat and takes the time too long , at the end me got "K" again ...
Guys Please la, help me , i also come work nia...
I am giving my sister face, for not scolding you alll .
I didnt get any extra pay from them .
We getting the same pays ...
Why all bad things happend on me ....

Sianz nia , I hates this PC fair ...
Last one , i try my hard to sell 1 bluetooth ,
at the end it is malfunction ...
wtf , not me no sales , is your things is really too stupid .
I not only take cares my things , i need cares all of you .
Anything , boss and others scold me ... not you .. okay ???

Please la, Help meee ...
and wish this things dont happend again.

No comments: