Wednesday, August 19, 2009

G.I.Joe

Today After going Digi-Broadband Talk,
I hang out with Shi Gang.
We went to Collect my pays from SUN-U,
and interviews to be his permanent worker.

SUN-U interview:
Work @ Seberang Perai Carrefore
Time : 9.30am-9.30pm
Late : will be finned RM 50
Commission : RM20per phone -limited edition
RM10per phone -black one
RM5per MMC
Pays : RM 800
Allowance : RM 200

I was rejected them due to:
Toll Fee RM 5.6 x 26 days (around RM 150)
Petrol RM90 for 5days x 5 times (around RM450)
total around RM600
but the allowance about 200 nia
How I survive ???
Besides 9.30am I need to reach there,
means i need to go at 8.00am
wake up at 7.00am
If and only if excident in Penang Bridge ,
then i am 100% for sure,
i will be late .

After that,
we go to Gurney Plaza.
We watch G.I.Joe: Rise of Cobra at GSCinema
we bought PREMIER class.
Only me and Shi Gang in the PREMIER class .
Haha...

See, i can eat anyhow i like .
wakakakak
After that,
I go fetch my brothers,
then eat at KFC.

Then we go to Sg.Dua Infinity,
to play dota.
Members:
Shi Gang
Shi Gang's Brother
Kee Loon
Beh Chun Siang
Me

wakakak this combination, never lose .
Because All pro, just me this noob.

No comments: