Thursday, April 23, 2009

Unlucky Weekz

Tuesday,
I having my lunch at Little Cottage, make me broke.
Wish to have surprise for my birthday girl - zue chiunn, but she left earlier than our plan,
so a fail surprise.
After that, my Perdana tyre punctual again. =.=" make me forced to wait another hour, to get my pays.
The only lucky things is " I am 2nd top sales in PC fair"

Wednesday,
Finally can celebrate a belated birthday to Zue Chiunn.
When i going to tuition, Douglas sit on the driver seat, then we keep drive to the wrong path.
Drive Short Cut, become even wasting more time. =.="

Thursday,
My Mercedes Benz's tyre punctual again. tiok nails.
So suey sia, dam unlucky.
When going to tuition, Beh times sit on the driver seat,
he make a U-turn, suddenly saw by police.
He Donate $$ to the Police. LOLx

This few days so Unlucky........

No comments: