Friday, April 10, 2009

After Exam

Yesterday,
along the way to my college,
the sky have a heavy downpours,
there are lot of place,
started float.
Then i saw,
1 guy driving motorcycle,
and taking Umbrella.
Lolx.
That is funny ...
~ Happy Birthday ~
to Ben Joon
wishing you have a happy celebration on your party.

Today,
is our last test, Physics Paper 4.
This test is really *GG*
I not even can fully answer a single question of it.
Therefore enter about 50minutes,
I use to give it up !!!
Then,
We go to Gurney to celebrate with Ben Joon.
We having our lunch at Chili's.
After having the lunch, I broke already.
After lunch we go to watch movie.
GUESS what movie will we watch ???
sure "Fast & Furious 4"
This movie is very nice,
and I was classified it as 4 groups.
  • Movie Nice
  • Car Nice
  • Ladies Nice
  • Driving Skill Amazing
After watching that movie,
we go to play POOL.
That is my 1st time to play POOL.
We are addicted by the Hong Kong's Drama.
*The Kings of Snookers*
Me, Beh , Yit Choong, Douglas, and Fairlady
is playing at there.
Mine 1st Pool Ball entered at Today!!!
Among 4-5 Match we played,
I lose all,
except once with yit Choong.

After POOLs,
we go to Arizona,
It is impossible that,
we came out and didn't go for DOTA.
Playing 2 matchs at there
1 win 1 lose.
Me JJ Beh YC
I so happy my Axe can own.
Wakakakka....

After today, i broke already, used roughly RM80 on today.
Anyways, I am enjoying today.
Happiness is invaluable.
So, it is worth.

No comments: