Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Metropolitan College

Today, I went to Metropolitan College for the orientation.
This is the first time, I came here, myself .
With the navigation of the 5800, and some guide from Eason.
This College, could be say small, but not very small .
if just Metropolitan College, it is very small.
If add on, their network, Inti College is also part of it.
Means there are 2 library and cafeteria, here.
I just get know, 1 people only.
He called Wei Wen,Koay
Taking same course with me.
There are a transfer student in here, from German...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 210 pounds on every site. But completely I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.