Sunday, November 22, 2009

Be A Nanny

Today , i becoming a nanny of 2 little girl.
Their's dad was gone to penang last night.
Their's mum was gone to body treatment in the morning.
Then I was force to take care of this 2 little MONSTER ...
OMG ....
First, I sent their mum, to make her treatment.
Then, i bring this 2 little girl to Shopping for 30minutes.
After that, we having our brunch at MarryBrown .
I need to feed them to eat.
Feed one is already very difficult, How about 2 ?
Haizzz ...
After brunch, they run to the kids playground, both of them playing at there.
After that, I was forced to play with them.
My bone is crackling and going to brake...
Hahaha ...
Should be say "NO" to become Nanny next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.