Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bali Trips

Hello!!!
Guys "
I'm back ~!!!

So enjoying in the Bali trip.
And I'm millionaire in Bali ^^
I at Bali,
Keep Shopping Shopping and Shopping.
Buy alot of things , cloth and etc etc.
I like the culture at there,
It is just like Hindu Buddha,
The views of the environment,
The fresh air and cold wind,
The underground water - full with materials,
The beach with alot of "Bikini Girls",
The Began and end of the day -Sunrise and Sunset in Bali,
Food is delicious and spicy, ( 1 of that is BABI)
Most enjoying stuff is "Bargain" price with the seller.
Hahahaha
The art craft at there also not bad .
I also love the massage at there.
Hahahaha, If can i wish i can go 2nd times, hahahha































Want more photo ??? Go facebook !!!

I love the Massage ~!!!
I love the Bali ~!!!
I love to travel ~!!!
And I love Money ~!!!

No comments: