Saturday, September 27, 2008

After Exam and gets the result

After having 1 week TRIAL exam i just know that My Standard so POOR. Maths i get 34/75 . Statistic 18/40. Physics Paper 1 16/40 and paper 2 11/60 , paper 3 36/40 .. And the subject that i hate most ~ General Paper .... 26 out of 100 . You may know how suck and poor my result is. This is the most poor result that i gets in my whole of life ... Physics lesson i don't know what the hell the lecturer talking about , like do nothing in class . Therefore i have a choice skip (which i means Ponteng) then go to the Table Tennis Hot Spot play Table tennis. Physics physics and physics is it i am suck or the lecturer don't know teach . I have left not much to study about it . AS exam just around our corner , is SO NEAR . Just we have a few more lesson only ....... =.=" Who can help me ?
You ? you ? or you ??? No one can help me . How lonely I'm in the college ...

No comments: